Tuesday, July 26, 2011
100 best sites
I could have chosen lots of these sites (and still will if I have the time), but my first selection was a site called History Tech by Glenn Wiebe. This has dozens of links to things that seem directly useful to me and which I will be able to use almost immediately in my classroom, and also has done the work of picking out the really good stuff for me! My other selection is 21st century Educational Technology and Learning by Michael Gorman. My eye was drawn to the first link on his site, which was entitled 'Ten steps to transferring past lessons for 21st century learners". This appealed to me because I won't have to reinvent the wheel, or start from scratch, but can adapt some of my existing material and bring it into the 21st century, making it fresh and appealing to my students. This is an incredibly attractive prospect, and I think my colleagues at Deering will like it too.
Labels:
assignment,
usmepc512
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment